Davichi to return with new single next month
时间:2023-12-02 04:13:49 出处:요리阅读（143）
K-pop pop-ballad duo Davichi is returning with a new single on Nov. 15, according to WakeOne Entertainment.
The duo’s last release was their sixth EP “Season Note” in May last year.
Davichi, consisting of Lee Hae-ri and Kang Min-kyung, made its debut in February 2008 with its first studio album “Amaranth.”
Since its debut, the duo has made a name for themselves with outstanding vocals that go in harmony with one another.
Prior to the upcoming release, Davichi is holding a standalone concert “Starry Starry” in Seoul on Dec. 15-17.
This concerts will be the duo's first in four years. Kang and Lee held their last concert in December 2019, a month before the COVID-19 pandemic breakout.
Two dates were originally scheduled for the show but tickets were sold out within five minutes of going on sale, so Davichi arranged an additional date.
They are expected to perform a medley of hit tracks and fill the stage with their warm and mellow vocals.
Davichi will unveil diverse teaser content before the official release of its single.
- Music industry seeks solution to ticket scalping through public discussion
- Dog meat group threatens to release 2 million dogs near presidential office
- 정부, GP 복원 계획…김태효 "北 무장에 가만히 있으면 안된다"
- [Herald Review] ‘Single in Seoul’ a bland rom
- Jeju's autonomy is model for Western Sahara: Morocco
- Seoul shares start lower ahead of key rate decision
- Criminal procedures for foreigners in Korea
- S. Korea's Busan making last
- Hillstate Gayang flats in Daejeon to go on sale