Women’s stories continue to resonate with Korean viewers
时间:2023-12-02 04:12:48 出处:부동산阅读（143）
More drama series with diverse women in the lead are expected to dominate South Korean TV screens over the remainder of the year.
Several new shows last year, including “Juvenile Justice,” “Extraordinary Attorney Woo,” “Under the Queen’s Umbrella” and “Twenty-Five Twenty-One,” garnered greater-than-expected attention from viewers with their strong, independent women.
This year, TV dramas with bold, no-nonsense women have proved a strong trend, as production companies and screenwriters rush to tell more stories with different women in the lead roles.
Three female-centered series -- “Strong Girl Nam-soon,” “Doona!” and “Castaway Diva” -- are on track to make the trend a mainstream feature of the Korean content industry, after sweeping the top spots on the South Korean Netflix chart for TV shows on Tuesday.
- LS Materials to tap deeper into EV, green energy markets
- Samsung SDI, Stellantis to set up 2nd JV plant in Indiana
- Pentagon chief stresses US ability to tackle 'crises in multiple theaters'
- Art Busan's unveils galleries, theme for inaugural fair, Define Seoul
- 'Do not open plane doors' warning mandated for planes in flight
- Samsung Electronics tips Q3 operating profit to plunge 78% on semiconductor losses
- Appeals court upholds 40
- LG CNS launches new AI platform for corporate clients
- S. Korea's heavyweights like ex